I apologize for the delay in updating everyone. School started for both kids and myself and we got a little caught up. Busy, busy, busy.
Zoe is doing well. She’s getting over bronchitis but it’s been like any other kid with bronchitis. Trip to the pediatrician, antibiotics & cough medicine (which she refused to take because it smelled bad). She’s almost completely over it and just in time to because she has a biopsy on Tuesday Ocotber 13th.
We’re coming up on our year which drops her risk some so we’re pretty glad.
These past few months have been such a change from this time last year. She plays gym (apparently she’s a dodge ball champ, if you ask her anyway) and I’m working on getting her signed back up for dance with Miss Colleen at the YWCA. She hasn’t danced in 2 years because she was too sick but she plans to return to ballet and try to hand, or feet rather, at tap. Soccer may be a possibility in the spring or cheerleading, whichever she decides on. This time last year she was so tired and throwing up at random. She missed the Halloween walk at Carlisle Reservation that we do with my dad, sister and her kids every year because she was throwing up. She gets to go this year and it’s all she can talk about.
I was to thank everyone for their continued support. We are working on fund raising ideas for the new year to help offset the cost of her medications. Her prograff (anti-rejection that will she take for life) is $200. That’s with insurance by thw way and I anticipate tht cost rising to $300 come January. Check back often. I’ll try to update more regularly, but if you don’t hear anything that means there’s nothing to report and that’s the best news we could have.